Saturday, July 26, 2008

PSA - Spike's Net Connection Gone 'Til After Move

Naughty Verizon cancelled my connection a week early, telling me that the Disconnection department "works ahead sometimes." They are still charging me for the connection until August 12th. Very efficient. Anyway, I'll be stopping in at the library (from which I am typing this) from time to time over the next week and a bit to check my email, but it won't be with any of my usual frequency. If you need to get ahold of me use -gasp!- my phone, which will be good until August 1st. Unless the Verizon's Phone Disconnection department also "works ahead" sometimes. Grumble, grumble, grumble...

See you in Ithaca!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and safe travels on the move sir. I'm glad your moving on to greener pastures. Next stop after Ithaca.... Austin!!! You can't even imagine what your missing.

July 27, 2008 at 7:34:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! See you in Ithaca!

July 29, 2008 at 7:04:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you?!?! did you die?

September 2, 2008 at 12:00:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O' Spikey, Spikey! Wherefore art thou Spikey?

September 3, 2008 at 2:20:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home